View Single Post
      08-13-2021, 01:59 AM   #2
WrathOTM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

That is an...interesting use of carbon fiber or CF wrap. And I don't completely hate it but my general reaction is that of visible concern. If that is a real CF door card, that is fuckin' legit.

Uh, anyway my near-ish future plans are either dark red or burgundy leather to replace the sensatec from Lseat dot com. I have a custom ebony metallic vinyl wood wrap for all my trim that I think will look awesome with any shade of red leather. My door trim leather is sagging and letting little bits yellow foam out and all over the friggin place and pissing me off because I cant keep it in place as some spray glue didn't do shit. I'm going to get a couple square feet of a couple colors to try out on the door card to see which I like best. And its coming down to scarlet/burgundy/dark red or maybe blue.

The alcantara in the pic above is cool but to me that's too ubiquitous. But I would be lying if I said that it didn't look good with the CF.

All that said, does anyone have diamond stitched seats they could post a pic of?

Here is a pic from the 1M guys for a rear seat delete which looks exceptionally clean, and I just might take this route too...
Attached Images