United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

18" AluFelgen CS7 - Titanium Gunmetal - brand new in box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is a brand new (wheels only taken out of boxes for visual inspection) set of 1-series specific 18" AluFelgen CS7s finished in Titanium Gunmetal. These were just received directly from AluFelgen about a month ago and have remained in the boxes ever since. The wheels are in mint condition. New, these wheels retail for $950 + shipping and rarely are they in-stock with most retailers. Considering that the wheels have never even seen the light of day, I'd like to get $850 + shipping + PayPal fees (if not paying cash) for the set. ///M stickers are NOT included; TPMS sensors are NOT included; BMW center caps are NOT included. Details are below. Hit me up with any questions. Local pick up is preferred, but will ship if necessary. Why wait months for a set of these wheels when you can have a set right now Thanks for looking!!

18" AluFelgen CS7 in Titanium Gunmetal
- 18" x 8" ET 45 (front)
- 18" x 9" ET 48 (rear)

Last edited by AW128i; 02-14-2013 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: tires were sold separately
Appreciate 0