View Single Post
      10-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #50
ronin exige
Rep
Drives: ronin exige

Pete I just read your toy story... It's totaly cool, at first I thought it was one of those insanely over priced Singers... I like roll bar chassis stiffener setup.

I was at C&C in Irvine last Saturday and parked in the Ferrari section, they didn't like me very much..

If you are ever in the LA area let me know we can go for a little cruise through the twisties...Only one rule never cross the centerline..

DooBs if you see me crusin around let me know its you and I'll take ya for a little sprint.... You will have to be on the small to adverage size to fit in the carbon fiber passenger seel along with the reduced foot well space since that's where my alcohol tank is bolted down so it makes the pasenger side a little tight....

I forgot to mention I have a dual fuel injection setup that gives me octane on demand.. The 4 gasoline injectors take care of fueling up to 23 psi. [420whp] and then gasoline is pulled out and the alcohol injection fills the gap giving me a calculated octane rating of 108, this allows me to run full boost of 35 psi. giving me 680 whp. Now there is no need to search out stations that sell 100 octane and waste the good stuff at $9.50 a gal. while driving to the canyons on the HWY.

How many 680 whp cars do you know of that get 27 mph and give passengers this look when you finialy come to a stop..

Attached Images

Last edited by ronin exige; 10-25-2011 at 09:26 AM..
Appreciate 0