Thread: Rant
View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
MMorbo
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i, 08', Sedona Red

I went off at a person in a car park once... Completely useless old Honda driving piece of s-it....

It's was raining, I got out of my car, grab my umbrella and as I got out I accidentally tapped the tip of the umbrella against the underside of her cars skirting... I reached down, felt the car... Luckily no damage... Then Noticed she was in the car... I gave her the thumbs up and said sorry, no damage... She opened the door and started to go physco... "You have no respect for other peoples cars... Etc... I advised i checked and there was no damage and apologised... I walked to get a parking ticket...

I had my back to the car as I walked away then I heard a thud... Turned around to see that she had got back in the car, reached across to the passenger door in her car opened it and slammed it into my car...

At that point I did let a little loose on the verbals... She got back in the car and drove off...

I settled, checked my car, nothing a good buff couldn't get out... got my coffee and walked to work... Guess who parked 50m away...

Not that petty to do damage, but I did advise the parking inspector she was not shopping here and had walked to work.

Just to add, yes it is very frustrating and It annoys me, but they are cars, dints are a part of their life... Hopefully it's the worse thing you will experience while you own it