United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmn View Post
Hi mate,

Few questions:
Rims:

My Rims have a few spots of tough specs of black brakedust that are almost cooked into the rim. Do you have any advice as to how i can get this off? I've tried P21S Rim Cleaner / Wheel Brush seems like i need something stronger to focus in on the area

I have two 'scratches' on my rims which i think was me and my wheel brush Are these repairable through DIY/product do you think?

I'm sick of spending a significant amount of cleaning time on the rims, with brake dust... are there any products you can suggest that will reduce the time taken to clean this off, and potentially prolong them looking clean? I have an AW car, and they look dirty very quickly.

Paint Protection - Long Drives:
I'm about to go on a 12 hour car journey, whilst on main sealed roads I'm looking for some advice on how i can mitigate bugs / stone chips especially on the front bumper?

Thanks
Paul
Paul,

Thanks for the post.

Paint Protection, not much you can do about avoiding stone chips, unless you put a clear film on it or mask your bumper and hood.

as far as easy removal of bugs I would make sure your bumper is cleaned and waxed prior to the drive.

As far as the rim, pull them off and wash and clay them then protect them with a good wax or sealant.
Appreciate 0