Bim135AUS
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135I

Potential race car Damaged BMW135i for sale

Hi guys

I was unfortunate enough to have an off at Phillip Island race track last week

The car which is a white/coral red 08 N54 manual coupe with 56,000ms, has extensive panel damage and front suspension damage but it is repairable. From what I can see, the drivetrain seems fine but of course I cannot guarantee that.

The inside including seats and upholstery is intact and in good condition other than all the airbags going off.

The car has a clear title and it is not an insurance matter as the accident was on the track

I think the car would make a fantastic race car by having someone strip it out and repair it

The car has an extensive range of mods as you can see from my signature which would set it up well as a race car

I'm not going to attach pics here for all and sundry but if any of you are seriously interested, then please private message me and I'll talk with you and send pics privately

I'm pretty sad about it, as you can imagine. It's been a fantastic car but life goes on. I suffered no injuries which was great.

Maybe my loss could be your gain for any of you who want a potentially awsome race car

PM with and we can talk further
BMW 135I manual AW, red Coral, Procede processor, CDV, SprintBooster, H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars, Yokohama AO50's, SouthernBM camber plates, BMW Performance Rotors, Dinan Cold Air Intake, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Oil Cooler, HPF Intercooler, Koni Front Sport Yellows, M3 rear subframe bushes
Appreciate 0