Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I honestly don't care for the interior of our 1 series, it's nice enough for me, it's not luxurious by any means but when you compare it to other non-euro cars, it's not bad at all. The interior is the last thing I want upgraded in the 1 series. If BMW decided to give the interior and overhaul for the newer year model I think it would be a step in the wrong direction. Improvements like DCT transmission, LSD, better tyres, few extra horsepower etc etc are things I want to see in future 1 series models, particularly the 135i.

Maybe it's the enthusiast coming out in me but I think the majority of the 135i drivers who actively participate on the forums are of the same breed. Sure, some of us don't mind doing cosmetic mods to the 1er to bring it to its potential but the interior is in my opinion, on par with what Mercedes and Audi have to offer, or at least not far off. It's the last of my concerns and I am never by any means embarrassed to have someone sit in my car. What is under the hood of my car is more important to me than what the buttons on my dashboard look like. Just my 5 cents.
I personally disagree totally with you on this, I think the interior is quite choice for a luxury sports coupe. Its not overly rediculous like chrome trim n superduper poofy seats, its well organized, trim and classy, yet sporty where need be like the seats, the wheel, and other little things like the shifter placement, etc.

I even had a bitch about the lower armrest that doesnt adjust in this car, but ive had the car 3 months now and im already used to it, it feels fine to me now
Appreciate 0