04-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Widowmaker
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i Alpine White n55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbefar01 View Post
I am about to sell my Metallic Black one, buying a Porsche. Here is the listing i am about to put on autotrader this week. It is carefully modified but maybe up your alley.

BMW 135i 2008 Coupe
Options:
M Sport Package
Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi Stereo
Comfort Access System-Keyless entry
Metallic Crystal Paint Option
Aluminum Glacier Interior Trim
MP3 Connectivity
Power Moonroof

Performance Upgrades:
Cp-e Intercooler
Cp-e Oil Cooler Sys.
JB4 Software Upgrade (removable)
Maddad Whisper Series Exhaust w/ Mid-Pipe
BMW M3 Front Sway Bar
Hankook Ventus Tires

Cosmetic Upgrades:
VMR VB3 Gunmetal Wheels 18x 9
Carbon Fiber Brake Handle
Black Kidney Grills w/ Shadowline Slats
AC Schnitzer Pedals w/ Dead Pedal.

LOADED Vehicle++. Excellent Condition and Immaculate interior. 5k spent in tasteful upgrades. Rarer Manual Transmission. Garaged entirely. This vehicle carefully and safely produces over 400hp+ and has been used for everyday driving. Never tracked, this is my only car to care for and enjoy. BMW dealer just performed my 50,000mi bumper-to-bumper checkup along with engine scope, everything running perfect like day 1, work order receipts avail. Super clean and mint interior also; non smoker. Waxed and polished regularly, clay bar on occasion. No accidents, no dents or scratches. Oil changed every 4,000 mi even though BMW requires only every 15,000mi. Well cared for as it shows. It does not burn or leak any oil, there are no drips or leaks of any fluids. The brakes are very strong and there is no pulsation of any sort. The clutch holds power perfectly in all gears and the gears are buttery smooth between all shift gates. The new owner shall be really impressed by it's condition in every way. Enjoy the spirited drive.
Notes: Maddad Exhaust is the Whisper series w/ an exotic clean sound, there is no cabin drone and volume is moderate. The JB4 comes with numerous power maps that can be switched via the steering wheel controls while the car is in operation or parked. JB4 observations have been that the car’s power curve operates more balanced and is more responsive. Handling is significantly improved with the mated M3 sway bar; paired with the wider stance VMR wheels. Also, The Hankook tires produce a more comfortable ride/better grip then the harsher runflats. Selling vehicle to buy a Porsche 911 turbo.

Seeking $27,700obo
Unless I overlooked it there are at least 50k miles am I correct? What's the exact mileage. I'd also love to see some pictures, right now you have peaked my interest haha
Appreciate 0