View Single Post
      06-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Kokanator135
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: seeking m240i

Recommendation for Hotel and Nice dinner in Carmel, CA

Not a local, so I was wondering if someone could give me a recommendation for a reasonably priced hotel and nice restaurant in Carmel, CA. I'm visiting from Pittsburgh, PA, and driving from LA to stop in Carmel overnight before going on to San Francisco. I'm driving up PCH, so something convenient to that would be nice. Also bringing the parents and my daughter, so wines not a big deal.

If anyone also knows what I should hit up in a half-day in San Fran, including a nice lunch place. I know that's not a lot of time, but we're supposed to have dinner with a friend in San Jose(?) - so many San's, sorry:iono::wink: - then continue driving back to LA.

Unfortunately not bringing the one - cross-country and don't think the 4 of us could tolerate that long of a drive in those confines!! I'm hoping Enterprise gives me a nice "premium" car that's a good road-trip car.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I wanted some expert opinions, and everyone here has already proven their great taste in cars!!
Appreciate 0