View Single Post
      09-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
Rob@StrasseWheels
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G80 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1aze View Post
Not my first choice of wheels or lip, but looks pretty good none the less. Not sure I like the chrome lip on black center wheels on a white car. Just my opinion though
Thank you for the kind words! As for the lips, those are High Polished not Chrome. All of our wheels are custom built and finished so any finish is available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta D View Post
that's is bad ass... gangsta...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135iMike View Post
Love.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey_gta View Post
lovely dish & spoke.

Will there be other centers??
Thank you! All of our wheel designs are available in this set up and sizing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiefferD View Post
When I first saw the pics, I literallly said out loud 'oh thats looks really good' ... And for 19's they don't look out of place or to big, what is thier width?... My only disappointment is the stock diffuser, and the fact that you are in florida with no tint. Other than that, love the car....thanks for choosing to modd a 1'er.
Thank you!

As for the diffuser, it's a never ending project and it will be changed soon! As for the tints, we prefer the cleaner look and felt that this project would look better without tints. To each his own i guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEI-135i View Post
looks good, but i wish u had gone with more aggressive offsets for a wheel brand car...
Thank you! We build our wheels to a driveable fitment. We are also at the track a few days out of the month so something more aggressive wouldn't be what we're looking to get out of this set up/project. Of course, we do have the option for custom/aggressive fitments if it is requested by the customer! Not every high end/exotic car likes to deal with modifying the fenders or rubbing issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Looks nice! Well done!
Thanks guys!

@Strasse_Robert | (786)701-3649 | Robert@StrasseWheels.com | www.StrasseWheels.com
Appreciate 0