08-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
KEI7
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: E61

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Nice stance, +45 offsets are nice and aggressive on the 1-series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroTunerz5 View Post
I agree with VMR don't listen to the haters... It's your ride and it looks absolutely sick! Enjoy it
Thanks !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman View Post
Nice!! That's definitely low and stretched. If you plan possibly change the suspension a little I'd wait until you figure out what your final tires will be. I had my rear gap pretty good with 245/35/19 Hankook rears which rubbed even rolled. Then I switched to 255/30/19 Toyos which are extremely short and now I don't rub at all but my gap is large and doesn't look as good.

It doesn't look to me like you need the front spacer. As you probably know, watch out when you change tire brands, it can make a big difference when you are that low/close to rubbing.

Thanks for the input. I dont wanna go below 35 though, so maybe 245/35/19 will be the fine line for oncoming research i guess. Looks like I'm gonna have to do more study before tires start running thin

Front was not as flush as I wanted to be even at stock height, so I figured if lowered it would be worse, so I got myself 5mm spacers. Could have gone for 7 or 8mm. Again this might be different with other tire brands so wonder how thats gonna work out when I change tires.
Appreciate 0