fboutlaw
Cone Cruncher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack135 View Post
What do you recommend?
You said you did your research, and have already bought the wheels, but I would have recommended scaling back on the wheel widths. These are very aggressive / wide wheels for a 135, and my concern is in the front you will rub on the fender and in the back you will rub on the fender.

Those tire sizes are puny for the wheels. Those are stock tire widths and you're upsizing 2.5" in the front and 3" in the back. They are going to be super stretched out and I'd be very worried about blowouts.

I run 255's up front with an 8.5" +45 wheel and 285's in the rear with a 9.5" +62 wheel. The front fitment required going to the ER widebody kit and camber plates. There's really not much room up front unless you are doing terrible things to your suspension and putting massive bump stops in.

With a 9 and 10.5" wheel, I'd expect tire sizes in the 265 range in the front and 305 width in the rear. And those tire sizes would definitely require body modification. Of course that's if you were doing it for handling / grip.

As this is clearly for looks though, it doesn't matter what tire you put on. go with something cheap though for easy replacement as you'll quickly destroy the tread stretching them out like this.
Appreciate 0