View Single Post
      12-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Thumbs up JBSPEED (Company Review)

Hi, this is just a short review of the company itself.

If you want to see my review on their spoiler then click here

JBSPEED is a good company. They just started on 1addicts and I was bit afraid as I was one of their first customers. However, my first chat with them and I was sold away.

1) It seems they are always online. They reply to my PM very fast, e-mailed me, and they are even on AIM most of the time.

2) Very fast shipping. It came from Taiwan in 4 days free shipping. That is faster then some packages I have gotten from the USA.

3)Good packaging. My product came with great packaging. It has fragile stickers and other things. Had no damage whatsoever and my spoiler was wrapped multiple times.

4)Respect. They were always nice and respectful to me. They gave me tracking info, and replied to all questions that I had for them, even though some questions I asked were quite dumb.

5)Low prices. For their products, the prices are very good, and so far, good quality as well. While not as perfect as a 500 spoiler, it is pretty close for 1/2 the price. I am definitely pleased with the quality.

I hope they come out with more E82 products soon because I will definitely consider them again for future purchases!