View Single Post
      06-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #21
Syndr78
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: about to be faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1trip5 View Post
Cobb was on as a "trial". Literally had it on the car for 100 miles. I wouldn't even consider the car as having been modified. Also, Cobb has one of the safest tunes available. The stock software was flashed back on and it has been in to BMW since for service with no detection of tune.

As far as the low speed curb incident below, it was inspected by BMW immediately after. No damage whatsoever. Alignment was thrown off a tad, had full alignment done at BMW and has been completely straight and perfect since. I'm still on a manhunt for the driver that forced me into that curb.

The clutch sound was just me being paranoid. I've ridden in several of my friend's 135i's since and they all make the sound. Had the BMW Performance Short Shift Kit installed after the incident, again, no issues mentioned by BMW techs.

It's a problem free car, still under warranty. All service records available through Classic BMW.
Yea, the Cobb would likely be my choice as well. Their reputation has always been superb.

Agreed on the other driver though--
Appreciate 0