View Single Post
      04-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
Johnson.
Rep
Drives: E82 118d sport plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
It's missing two cylinders and runs on the wrong fuel . Just kidding, as long as the engine suits you then enjoy it; I hear BMW are doing some great deals on the last of model 1er's now making them more attractive than equivalent and better priced (previously) VAG or GM etc TDI's.

For most people on here it's all about what BMW know best, the straight 6 but I'm always interested to hear what made you choose your model over a cheaper rival such as Skoda for example. I've often thought if I ever need to do mega mileage to warrant a diesel I'd head in that direction and pocket the difference.

Nice colour by the way.
Thanks for the reply

Tbh with you... i have always been a petrol head myself, This is the first diesel car i have owned and tbh i have NO regrets.

I have always wanted to own a BMW - I love them, So I did not even consider anything else. BMW are offering a great deal on this model atm and at 22 years old I think it is a perfect car to start what I hope will be a long list of BMW's.

Its as simple as that really I was made aware of the offer and within 2 months the car is sat outside .
Appreciate 0