View Single Post
      01-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #196
DooBs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe 697/740

Hello all I just want to drop by and say how much I really appreciate this thread once again.
Also a shout out to South County BMW located in El Cajon/San Diego.

I highly recommend my Service Advisor, Natasha Silveira at South County BMW for anyone in the Southern California / San Diego area.

This is where I took my 1M to get serviced. Although, like many other dealers, there was a bit of confusion on which fluids to be used (thank goodness to this thread as well as the superb service by my service advisor) the wrong fluids were flushed out and the new put in. The transmission fluid was replaced as part of the service; however, due to my Cars and Coffee date and the somehow rarity of the fluid, an employee was sent early Friday morning to a Dealership in Long Beach to acquire the fluid and return the car allowing me to attend the 20 car meet.

Aside from the fluid mix up the service was great and my service advisor and South County BMW staff did everything they could to return the car as quickly as possible and genuinely apologized for the mix up.
Now they know all about the correct fluids and even copied a few pages of this thread which I brought with me.
For sevice go to Natasha Silveira at South County BMW

L1MTD

Appreciate 0