View Single Post
      09-03-2008, 07:36 AM   #21
crucial523
Rep
Drives:

I really apprecaite all of your comments looks like I'm still undecided... I thought the same thing as most that the silver is just a "SAFE" choice. But on the other hand I haven't gotten the chance to actually see the blue water so I would say that it would be a "risky" choice, even though I have seen some pictures of it on the forums. I got to admit it looks TIGHT. In the pictures it looks somewhat; silver, white, and a solid blue. What does it look like in person? My last car was a tC Black on Black, it was hard to keep up and I lived right next to a power line so I had bird dropping just about every other day that I had to clean... sucked this time I'm going to be more selective in where the house is located. Anyhow does anyone have pics of either they wouldn't mind sharing.
-And Lexington one of the reason I thought about Blue Water was because not everyone has one like AW. So I hear you.

And to answer the question about the test drive: the color was Monaco Blue Metallic, I drove it in Nipomo, CA which was a great place to test the car... which is now why I really want one badly.
Appreciate 0