Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple View Post
I'm serious. You didn't listen to any good advice. You still are going to use r comp tires which you obviously aren't ready for. You put a stiff rear sway and an LSD in a 400 hp car. You've turned it into a power oversteer machine and that is exactly how you balled it up in the first place. You are convinced you are a good enough driver to be wheeling a car like that and have ignored any word of caution about driving over your head. So I am just calling it now. You will be in the wall again.
Coming in here and saying "you are this" and "you are that" isn't helping anyone. Do you know me? Do you know whether I listened or not? Do you know what I've done from 8 months ago?

Do me a favor and seriously get out of my posts. I know it's the internet, and you can do what ever it is you want. I will seriously one day like to meet you to see if you're actually this much of a douche with someone in your face, or, you're just trying to hard online. No it's about violence or fighting, I have too much to lose to be so stupid, but people like you are usually domesticated little dogs in person, so I'm just naturally curious.

This will be my las reply to you, again, have a nice day.