05-24-2013, 04:02 AM   #41
NoOg_sTaR
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: E82 135i, ZZT231

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
Nice progress! Please let me know if ASG can Pro-tune the car with your ATR software... looking at doing something similar with my car in the near future (albeit in NSW).
It will be "pro-tuned". In my honest opinion ALL cars need a proper tune and not just a off the shelf flash tune. It just isn't safe nor optimised enough when it isn't calibrated for your particular car.

You guys have Advan performance over in NSW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
ahh makes sense

does it benefit upgraded pistons?

mmm.. could you fit much deeper or wider or is that pretty well maximum? you could go a tiny bit higher (but get in the way of the rad a bit much) no?
I would imagine is would "benefit" upgraded pistons too, it will still run under the same principal.

Intercooler wise I wish we used less thick cores and just had them taller, I do believe it would be more efficient. Size wise you can't go too much bigger before significant alterations and cutting. One way around it is a stepped core however that's arguable if it's a efficient design anyway. ER did what they did for a reason. No real complaints on their product other than they could of used better quality pipework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishan777 View Post
Outstanding stuff!

I almost want you to continue with infinite mod's to keep the thread going and keep us entertained, amused and informed.....

If you want a read something in a similar fashion that is almost "infinite"... My Celica build thread can be found here. This forum won't need a login.
Appreciate 0