View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #31
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Just want to have this updated. Thanks to my Dad he's put on another 1000km on my car, and after I tried to rebed the car, I think the brakes had settled somewhat. The other day I wasn't able to string some good runs, but today I was able to get some very clean runs where I can test out the brakes.

The Good part:
The brakes are beautiful and easily modulated. It instill so much more confidence on getting the braking pressure right. No noise, no vibration, just slow down the way you want it to. This is a street test on country roads only, so the speed involve is not big like on the track, but I can feel what I have paid for. The other improvement is the suspension. Turn-in is quicker, sharper; road imperfections rarely unsettled the car where you can feel the full grip available. The car now has a much bigger head start when I start looking into suspension. Unfortunately haven't got a chance to test them on track yet, and looks like it is not going to happen till 28/3. Will try to get one in in February if the problems are sorted.

The problems - will post on the other thread as looks like some installation issue unrelated to the product.
Appreciate 0