View Single Post
      12-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #75
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335audioman View Post
This car isn't really about class though...it's about pure performance. Not sure how others feel, but I definitely don't associate tan interiors with sports cars. I think of luxury cars.

Now, a red interior..or a few two tone options would have worked, but the black seats are simple and work with all the available color combinations, which is the point since BMW is trying to make this car cost effective from both a consumer and production standpoint by limiting options.

If the color options are a deal breaker for anybody, then this is the wrong car for them. I mean, BMW is offering the car in 2 very standard colors...and one "wilder" color. It's not like they are offering it in pink, purple, and neon green. The car is about the driving enjoyment. It is not meant to envelop the owner in luxury or provide them with a bunch of pretty sparkles in it's paint job. If that is what you want, then you have many other BMW vehicle choices.
^^^THIS is the answer for people looking for more luxury and more options for the 1M!^^^

There are other BMW choices if it's luxury some of the guys here are after.

/Thread...
Appreciate 0