View Single Post
      06-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Grayson
Heisenberg
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Project Heisenberg: Continuously Updated Build & Photo Journal

Hey all,

New member here, old member on Bimmerforums. I've had my 135i now for less than a week but I absolutely love it. It's amazing how much it feels like a new, better version of my old E30's and E36's. I'm very happy I went with this car instead of a E9x simply because of the size/weight. The car seems perfectly balanced with amazing torque and handling. It's safe to say I'll be hanging on to it for a while and hopefully becoming a contributing member of this community. As some of you may know, I just moved from Ithaca New York to Santa Cruz California, as of June 5th. So let the journey begin

Table Of Contents
June 1: Shipment and Delivery
June 9: Norcal/Sacramento Meet & Drive
June 11: Project Kics R40
June 13: Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines - Install guide and pictures
June 19: Heisenberg takes a trip to BRRacing!
June 22: JBSPEED Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler
September 20: BRRacing hooks it up: Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler, Diffuser, and AFE Intake
January 16: Updated Photoshoot Before Some Big Plans!
January 23: New Year Brings First Ever Sponsorship: MORR WHEELS!

June 1, 2012
I really wanted to support a Bimmerforum sponsor and ship the car via Intercity Lines. However, they didn't have any availability for 2 weeks and that didn't work for me. I hopped on Uship and found Montway Auto Transport which seemed to be the highest ranked. They also gave me a competitive rate for a fully enclosed trailer. However, Montway decided to contract the deal out to VIP Transport from Charlotte NC. The process was headache free and the car arrived in one piece.

Thanks for looking

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake

Last edited by Grayson; 01-23-2013 at 09:17 PM..
Appreciate 0