Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N55 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [7.06]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenaBimmer View Post
Great looking car! Have you had issues with no front plate? My brother is moving to STL this summer and doesn't want to stick one on his 328
So did the nice lambo join in on the fun?
I got one ticket from a St. Louis County cop while driving on Airport property: $65 and need to show front plate at St. Louis County hall in Clayton (installed tow hook plate temporarily, removed that day)

Got another ticket from Bel-Ridge, again near airport: $50, no appearance needed

Moral of the story... be careful around airport and the surrounding 19 municipalities that each have their own police department!

City cops could care less, they are more worried about drugs, murders, and getting the city off the #1 most dangerous city in the country spot than speeding and front plates. Typically county cops don't car, but for some reason around the airport they are pricks.

Front plates are ugly, and I'm okay with getting a front plate ticket every once in a while to not have one.

The lambo was a part of the group, yes. Haha, it was fun to beat it on the highway 40-120 run From a dead stop, it would kill me with the AWD.

It was also fun to hear from people that my car sounds better than the lambo.

I will post more pictures...