View Single Post
      03-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
Flash237
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

BMS 4 LED H8 angel eyes upgrade kit review

I got this kit from N54tuning.com. I just got my 135 and I was buying the DCI's from them and I saw these on the website and I noticed they were cheaper than the Lux and Alpine so I decided to take a chance and get them for $129. I didnt expect much and told myself right after buying them...I should sell them and get the Alpine HID's but Im happy with them after installing them tonight.

My father used to work for BMW so of course before we didnt even look at the bulbs or headlights before we took the front bumber off and took the first headlight out. Then we both lol'd after we noticed we just did all that for nothing. Install was less than 10 mins. the components fit nicely in the headlight assembly cover.

Heres some pics that are self explanatory.....(taken on my crappy iPhone)

*Im not doing this for N54tuning.com...Im doing this so hopefully they could give me a discount on a future product :wink wink:....Hey its worked before!

Final product...

If I got screwed over and bought Ebay bulbs for $129.00 please let me know... but regardless I think they look great.

The pictures really dont give justice to the brightness because I think they are pretty damn bright compared to stock. I turned off my headlights driving down the street and they lit up atleast 15ft in front of my car so I was impressed.

Also...I ordered 3 items from N54tuning.com on Sunday night 3/11 (DCI's, Angel eyes upgrade, and Clutch stop) and I received all three today (3/14). From Cali to Miami, Fl. I got the email that they were shipped yesterday and came home to them today. I paid for the cheapest shipping but they still overnighted the parts so Im really happy with the shipping as I expected them to come sometime late next week. Honestly I think it was an error by them but Im not complaining.

Appreciate 0