United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.86]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
RTR PCA is great but two things:

(1) They require tech inspection by a shop. Most shops will do it for free. I doubt that RRT would charge you for that, but you can also email TrackDaze and ask them to recommend a shop. That was how I got hooked up with Induktion.

(2) RTR PCA will put you in novice group your first time with them unless someone they approve will send them an email vouching for you. It might have to be another PCA chapter - I don't know.
Pixelblue it was nice to meet you at the Glen. I have a few ideas and some answers now.

As for PCA RTR I may attend that event as well. I consider RTR my preffered PCA group to run with.

In repsonse to qouted setions:
1) Make sure you use the RTR tech form and get a reciept from the shop doing the inspection. If they see the tech from completed by a shop that is not one of their approved shops( Philadelphia Area) they will ask for the reciept.

2) Have you're home club Cheif Instructor send their registrar an email. Even if not, you'll run in the novice group for one session and then they should bump you up to blue or white run group.
#446 of 740
Appreciate 0