Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Now that's one csl style wheel I like. And go figure that they are forge stars lol and prolly cost an arm and a leg. And U have cf5s too lol. Those r what I really want in white tho. Great taste n wheels man. And I feel your pain. Haven't been able to drive my car for 3 weeks now. But at least I've never driven it so I can't miss it I guess just long for it. I'm military and it takes forever for paperwork to process to be Able to register ur car n Spain. It arrived at the dealer about a month ago and I've been trying to get all the paperwork done the last 3 weeks so I can finally pick it up. Jus waiting on the system. They take their sweet time and its so irritating. Can't wait to rack up some miles on it. It's only got 2 on it.
Nice! I grew up in Rota!! I'm super jealous you're there. Forgestars are surprisingly affordable. They f14's i got new for 1200 shipped, and the cf5's cost me 1400 shipped. My F14's are a staggered setup i use on the street, and the cf5's are a square setup i use for the track. Once you get it registered you'll love driving the awesome roads of spain. Make sure to take pictures and enjoy man, so much fun. Some of my best memories were riding on the back of my dads bike when i was kid around that country side.
What website did you get your cf5s from or what store did you order from. I've seen them on mod bargains for 1900 just wheels and in sonic ms they were 2100 just wheels. 1400 would be a great price but I haven't seen them that cheap at all. And ya I think I'm going to like rota once I get settled. I know how u feel missing this place. I grew up in Europe as well with my father being military but I was in Germany. Even graduated higjschool there. I miss that place so much. I could go bak an liv there for good an jus visit the states ocationally. U really do become accustom to life over here when u hav been so long. But ill b sure to post pics when I pick it up and also hit me back and let me know where you ordered your cf5s

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0