Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkochuk View Post
the film I chose is 50% light transmission. it feels--basically--twice as dark. don't really care for the totally blacked out look as it everyone does it. the 35% was tempting, but I've had it before and wanted to try something new. they had the 20%, too, and it was BLACK. also, not legal in NC. don't need one more reason to pique the cops' interest...

really, I just wanted to knock down the summer heat. this car gets HOT in the summer.

your car has the black wheels, so it might look good to go darker.

I also have a fairly light gray interior, which probably makes my tint look even lighter.

yes, they took off the rearview and stuff. I try not to watch--just makes me nervous. but overall they did a great job!

I'll try and post a side shot after the rain...
Eek..did they mess with ur wheel position and everything else too? Im super OCD about basically all the "positioned" stuff from the drivers seat, luckily the seat has the memory, but the wheel doesnt, and its just a pain in the ass to re-do the mirrors.

I dont have black wheels, never will, but may do silver or satin bronze when I do get my summer wheels (soon). I will likely go with either 35%-45%, do they have a wide selection or is it just 20-35-50-75, etc. ?
Appreciate 0