View Single Post
      06-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
FD911
Private
Rep
Drives:

Katera I am in the same boat as you.. I bought a butt load from Griot's.. I am in line with you on the review.. I havent tried the window cleaner yet.. After reading this I actually removed it from my next order.. The BOS has done well for me but I guess the guy I talked to actually told me upfront to use the spray on wax with it before I ordered it.. You are dead on with the wheel cleaner.. I love that stuff.. Works great.. I also agree about the 4 polish.. I am a novice with this stuff so I started there and got a real good shine but the swirls were still visible.. I just did the 3 polish and some are still there.. I just never would have thought that a brand new car would need a 2 polish.. But I ordered it.. The smaller orbital I just ordered.. I did find it will be usefull on the front end as well as the rear end..

Overall I love this stuff.. My wife laffs at me because I bought this stuff but I just tell her I could be doing something else and she says just keep quiet:smile: She sure likes driving a clean looking car.. Oh Have you tried the interior cleaner yet? Want to get something for those shoe marks on the door sill..
Appreciate 0