View Single Post
      04-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #26
1er coupe
Rep
Drives: 1 Series Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section147 View Post
Uhmmmm...not according to your post on babybmw (if I've got my conversions straight). And be careful of the name-calling,
you'll hurt my feelings!

I understand that your post is mostly about gaining xenons. But you chose along the way to take a dump on the hundreds and
hundreds of 1ers on these forums who have installed LUX "LEDs" with your snarky dismissal of LUX products. Most of us can see
our halos well enough...and I doubt you'd find many (if any) with OEM xenons willing to spend 10 times more for HID halos.

All that said, your headlights do look sweet! Good job

ooh sorry i went $100 over $2000 hahaha for a complete facelift! Sorry I dont generally work in dollars. I did it as cost effective as possible.

Where are you getting this information about HIDs?

The HIDs cost £150 ($243)! They hardly break the bank dude! LUX cost more!...they are the best of the "plug and play" angel eyes, yes. But if you want the brighest, you need HID.

Thats just the way it is, I never said LUX are bad...they are just not what I want.

Anyway, I never even mentioned LUX to begin with...I just said LEDs in general. Someone else started comparing brands and I'm not interested.

Cheers anyway, hope you enjoyed the pics.
Appreciate 0