11-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #7
Rsmatt
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 1m v/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaddylo View Post
What boost gauge or data logger are you using to support your claims?
What Chris is saying is that his car FEELS stronger with the forge intercooler than with the stock and this is certainly the case with mine as well although I don't have a forge intercooler I have an evolve one.
On the dyno with the standard intercooler the car loses power fairly quickly on multiple runs with the forge intercooler this was less evident, this I have been told is because the bigger intercooler helps remove heat quicker.
Chris and I for that matter don't run boost controllers on our cars but evolve have monitored mine when on there dyno whilst mapping my car to check the boost levels are correct, I can only assume that dms did the same.
Chris's car must run higher boost levels than mine though because his car is putting out the same bhp and torque figures with a less modifications. Specifically what these boost levels are I don't know but I'm sure evolve and dms will tell you if you contact them.