sq86
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i E92 LMB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mGator View Post
Absolutely a rush, especially while wet with blind off camber turns at the crests ...... yea baby! Fun, Fun and oh Cra*(^ fun! Yea, hotel was great .. all the oldtimer GP folks were eating there as well .. neat place!

Neil, you make out OK with the Quake .... felt it here in PA today. At some point need to do a NOVA meet with all 1M's
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillrM3 View Post
Amazing track right? You really don't understand the elevation changes until you drive it. Also how narrow the track is. We ate at that same hotel as well. The lunch buffet and dinner there was great. That is actually Sabine Schmitz's parents hotel. Pics look great btw.

1mGator, I hope you got the steaks, etc. that come on the hot stones at Pistenklausen. It's something that I haven't seen anywhere else. Great pics, btw.

P.S. I got to ride around with some guy who had a E46 M3 CSL!! That was pretty cool. You really can't appreciate the track until you drive it. No video game/ video serves it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
I thought you arent allowed to video on the ring... will they let me on with a gopro?
You aren't supposed to but if you have a passenger just have them install it right after you start. You should be ok I'd imagine.

BMW CCA Member# 481791
Current: 2013 E92 328i LMB/Saddle Brown (1 of 21 for E92 LCI in that combo), 2018 F31 330xi AW/Saddle Brown
Sold: 2011 1M BS/Black, 2008 E90 328xi AW/Beige, 2001 E46 330xi SG/Black
Appreciate 0