02-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #49
bmw13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M - GIAC:S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
I do really like it and want it but the hassle little bit bothers me. I will convince myself for sure. At first looking at lux to reduce the hassle but can't keep my mind out of oss. Damn, it's so gorgeous! I'll pretty much do what you did since that's the best choice with amber gone. Hopefully my 135i can be your 1M little brother with the same black grilles that I already install. Thanks!
I almost did the Lux amber! My mind set was the cliche saying , "if you can not beat them join them." I thought since I could not rid the orange ambers I might as well try and blend with them. But the car/ lights off was still a huge problem for me. Having a black car and the orange contrasting against just looks very outdated especially compared to the newer vehicle line up. I really appreciate and am honored by your kind words! I opted out of the lux for one reason or another, one being, the money can be put towards OSS headlights instead. Be a little patient and do it right I told myself. But that's just me!
2011 E82 1M #215 of 740
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877009
Appreciate 0