04-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
tceepa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 135i Convertible & 11 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
The 264 and 261M are both 18" wheels.

I have a set of lightly used (under 8000 miles I was told) 17" staggered Style 262s (Star Spoke) from the 128i Sport Package with Pirelli summer/performance RFT tires (and TPMS) .

These are staggered -- the fronts are 17x7.0 with 205/50 and the rears are 17x7.5 with 225/45.

They are mint condition, no curb rash. I bought them to use for winter wheels on my 135i, but have been waiting for my current snows to wear out, so these have been sitting in my garage. I mounted and drove them for about a month last year.

The tires have a lot of tread, but I have not measured them. If you are interested, I can take some pictures of the wheels. I would sell them (wheels, tires, TPMS and Roundel center caps) for $600 (which is what I paid). Anything less and I'd rather hold on to them for next winter and new snows.

Do you know the offset of the rims? If you have pictures, that would be great. Please feel free to PM me the pics. If it's easier, I can PM you my direct e-mail address. As for the tread, if you don't mind let me know how much tread is left on the tires.

Thanks
Appreciate 1