Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9xjake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rominun View Post
Thanks man really appreciate it. I've bought a jb4 and now running a backend flash as well. Loving the new setup
Yeah nothing really beats the jb4 in my opinion in the n54 market! Having boost control, the ability to data log, having the user adjustments, and all the safety features really make it worth the money. Not to mention all the support around it is just phenomenal. And then adding the backend flash really makes for a nice set up. These cars are just monsters with a few bolt ons and proper tuning. I have a fbo 335xi 6mt with the jb4 and flash and I can't get enough. I'm sure your 135i is just a rocket! Especially being 600 lbs lighter !!
In my very biased opinion, the jb4 is the best. And anyone who disagrees has either never used it, or doesn't know how to use it properly. It is a finicky tool, and it is high maintenance. You have to play with it a bit. But it has been very good to me. Most of the craziest n54 builds have a jb4. Not all, but many of them. Happy tuning!!
You're pretty much right on with why I wanted to get one. Really love how you can switch maps on the fly rather than wait for a 2 minute flash. I too am FBO with inlets and stage 1 fuel pump. Never got to unleash the best due to some manual swap issues, but I'm pretty sure those issues will be settled within the next week or two.
Appreciate 0