View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Need Help: Putting Permit Decal on Window

Hi guys. Lately my apartment complex requires any resident that has parking space to put the parking decal on the outside Of rear windshield. It's not even decal, it's more to sticker that once you stick it on your car, it will leave pieces of the sticker. I don't want to make a problem with my back window since my friend was frustrated because it left your rear windshield ugly.

Do you guys have any idea how to do the trick while protecting the windshield just in case I have to peel it over? I tried to display it through my dash but the rule is to put it on the outside of the rear windshield. One problem is my rear windshield tit is too dark so that I can't display my sticker from inside.

I'm curious if there is any tape or kind of something that looks like decal that I can easily put and peel it over. Let me know guys. Appreciate any comment and opinion. Really need your help!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0