View Single Post
      09-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #1218
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
That, and the car is just begging for a CF diffusor to begin with. I think that may be my first "mod" after tires and tint. I just cringe at paying the price for the BMW CF part. You can get an aftermarket one for $350 or so but the fitment just....doesn't look 100% right, and that would bug the shit out of me.
I've had months where I was intent on getting the CF diffuser (especially during the wait), then others where i was completely the other way. Doesn't really bother me that it sticks out, and the BMW CF one is soooo expensive, it's hard for me to justify it. You can get it from some of the forum sponsors for like $1200 I think, but that's still a lot of money and far down on my list (tint, tires, and coding on the sirius were priorities). If it were $500 I'd probably do it though.

And then when people like mb135is and bp-plickner post their photos after they put it on, especially bp since he has a mineral grey, it pains me and i really want one...then i calm down after a few days and all is well again.
Appreciate 0