Thread: Baby seat...
View Single Post
      02-24-2009, 04:13 AM   #17
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Actually both my maxi-cosi and Zapp (and Recaro) were bought from US. I can't see any reason why UK Maxi-Cosi won't fit though. My friend bought a US Maxi-Cosi on our advice and a local Buzz. The Buzz is quite a bit bigger than the Zapp for sure! The Cameleon will fit the 135i but we don't take that out in the car much. We live in the city by the river and my wife doesn't work, so she strolls him everyday in the Bugaboo. My friend has a bee and it looks like a good little stroller. However it is more a stroller than a pram, which to me means that if you are taking the baby on long outdoor walks, it isn't going to be as comfortable (for you). Oh, the other thing about the Zapp/Maxi-cosi combo is that it is a great little combo to bring with you overseas. We went to Malaysia when he was 3 months old and rented a car there. We fitted the Maxi Cosi straight in and continued to use the Zapp and Maxi-Cosi combo like we do here. Our baby felt comfortable too as it is something he was used to. Good luck with your selection!
Appreciate 0