Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
color close to OE and those rings need to be fixed to more natural color than blueish..... and I am in too
Hey E90sexion, I hear you on that one. I get the feeling that more people want an OE feel from these, but better I originally wanted 6000k (white) but I really liked the slight blue tint(plasma white) to my cuzin's acura tsx when I used to drive it, so opted for their recommended 8500k, and have to say I am quite pleased. I will find out tomorrow on the kelvin temps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
20-30 minutes if you know what your doing

I believe that some of the people on this forum (including myself) have never performed a bumper procedure on a 1er. We probably would need a step by step guide to locations of screws and what not in order to wedge out the lights [not take off bumper completely].

I believe they come stock like the color in my post with pictures. You could always upgrade to more wattage to get a brighter OE look.

Question on the lights though Sam. The entire conversion would include high/low beam HID + angel HID rings? And you said that you absolutely need a group buy of 10 in order to get the ball rolling? Or could you do a couple if 10 people do not sign up?
We shall try to get the step by step soon. As for the conversion, having HID high beams is kinda pointless since you hardly use them. The conversion would include: New depo projector headlights, HID low beams, and LED Angel Eye Rings. We would like to see ten, as that would help lessen the price, but if all else falls through, we could still do those that were interested.
Appreciate 0