View Single Post
      01-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #2222
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouper View Post
Houston, we have a problem.... You're scaring us, Greg.

I thought at first glance those were bottles of your favorite alcoholic beverages, and you were referring to that type of road to recovery.

But to "cut through it all," I think you really need more microfiber towels and you need to get them organized. And Costco brands its own microfiber towels? I don't think those are good enough for your BMW. First step, donate them all and buy some new ones
All I know is I think I have enough tire dressing for 30 years that bottle is gigantic! It's like 2/3 the size of a gallon thing of water. Maybe I'll start doing all my neighbors' tires in my garage or random people's in my parking lot at work.

And actually, the costco microfiber towels aren't that bad. They've redone them recently and are of much higher quality and you get 35 of them for around $12 or $13. If I bought 20-30 fancy ones, it'd be really expensive. Plus, they're kirkland SIGNATURE, designating only the highest quality of chinese products I assume.

In the bag by the way is one fancy $5 glass cleaning microfiber towel and an adam's hex grip tire dressing applicator which was pricey, but gosh darn it, I'm worth it. And I needed to get to $50 to get free shipping. O=)

But yes, I think my OCD is clearly getting worse and worse.
Appreciate 0