View Single Post
      07-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #18
JME
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Picked up the "Pro" version of this system today and tried it out the first time. Overall it worked as advertized, although I was annoyed at the quick-release type mechanism where the hose connected. Not the mechanism itself, but where it screwed into the sprayer kept coming loose, despite firm hand-tightening. I finally said screw it, and screwed the hose directly on, worked like a charm. Also, it took a very long time to dry (which is probably because it is 55 deg and overcast here.)

I am not sure how much more powerful the filtered water spray is, but for me it was more than adequate. Is it worth spending 20 bucks more than the regular system, though? It did come with a wash-mitt (didn't use) wheel scrubber (didn't use) and swiffer car duster (not going to use) which is probably the source of the extra price more than any advanced sprayer.

Most importantly: I tested the soap that it came with out on a small part of my bumper and it did NOT take off any Zaino, so I felt comfortable rinsing it down with their soap after washing it with Z-7.

Overall I am very impressed.
Appreciate 0