View Single Post
      07-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
Kcc
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels with a turbo

Using my phone, so I can't edit.

For the wet diamond, I would recommend you applying by hand. As thin layer as you could and do it away from the sun. Sealant could be reapply for layering, but they could not be reapply over a wax.

I usually apply 2-3 layer of sealant for base than carnauba wax everytime I wash my ride until next year clay and polish.

Carnauba wax could be reapply on top of itself, same as sealant and as thin layer as you could.

For reapplying sealant and carnauba, it is best to give 12 to 24 hrs downtime to cure itself onto the clear coat for each apply.

You are on the right track for the procedure:

Best clean wash you ever done in your life - clay and lub - wash - Meguiars #83 with "my recommend" orange pad (yellow if you got alot of deep swirls) - Meguiars 205 or my recommend Menzerna PO106FA with white pad (green if you used orange pad for previous polish or you see no swirl to little) - wash (besure all the polish residue are gone!) - wet diamond sealant (reapply if you want max gloss and shine - carnauba wax - stand back and enjoy - post some picture - give me commend if you used my recommended method

That's basically it, PM me if anything we could discuss on. I am located in Markham Toronto, you?

Kcc