04-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #10
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmurciev12
yes that's my car. and it's me driving. the car has an evolve tune and AFe intake at that time. i got all my mods together now(FMIC, catless D/P and midpipe) with a new tune from evolve so will see how it stacks up with the C63. seems like the tuned 1M is faster than all these cars (C63 and even 997.1 GT3) up to 120-130mph then they take over.

@ dan parker: yes we kids love street racing. but i go to the track as well.

and do some friendly drags with other friends at the track as well (that's me in the old timer murcielago)

Hey azmurciev i just recently also got the new evolve tune or FMIC, and catless dps.

I also have a fully catless exhaust and just took my injen intake off actually.

When i did pulls against my friends 997.1 gt3 with my ESS beta tune i had him from 40 all the way up to about 100, but that things starts pulling hard up top, but we were pretty even.

Now that i have the evolve tune i was looking to do another pull against him and will have a vid as well.

Was going to do a pull last night against my friends EVO 9 but didnt get the chance yet, hes cammed, intake, intercooler, full exhaust, and IVEY tuned so the things pretty quick, ill have some more results later, but i love the Evolve tune
Appreciate 0