If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
he already dug up all of my IM conversations with people so he knows exactly what's going on. we aren't hiding anything from each other right now.
That is the kind of stuff that ruined my relationship. This isnt exactly your situation but my x wanted to listen to my voicemails occasionally. I let him have it, and he said if you dont let me listen, your hiding something, so if u want to save this relationship, you would let me listen. I was so stupid and said ok fine, i guess your right. And because i gave him the Ok for my voicemails, he wanted to see my Aim, then my email, then he went as far as getting my cell bill from his sister who works for verizon (i was gonna get her fired, but i didnt stoop to his level). My x is a very good looking guy, but was so insecure. He wanted me to be a bitch to everyone- thus preventing anyone from trying to hit on me. He also told me that if we ever broke up, the "friend" thing wouldnt work. He was right, i saw him for the first time since our breakup about 2 days ago.. acted like we didnt even know each other. Not a hello, hug, nothing. But im glad it was like that, cause it made me realize that i made the right decision. And x's cant be friends unless major time has gone by (like 2 yrs), so dont even think about trying to be friends.. it wont work. There is too much baggage.

I know these are long posts, but i just went through all this too. If things dont work out, You will always gain something from it. But dont be so quick to seperate. Not all relationships are always gonna be romantic.. the lust will die down, and then thats the hard part.. do you grow together, or do you grow apart. Age is probably the biggest factor working agaisnt us. We have our entire lives to be married and committed to one person.. Like richard pryor says "its the same mutha-fker every single day".. Um ill hold off for now.