View Single Post
      06-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
h-manuk
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BSM 1M Coupe

Weekend Wales Road Trip Inc Evo Triangle (UK)

Hi all

There's been talk about a road trip to Wales and I thought I would start a thread and see how many people would be interested in doing this. Haven spoken to fellow 1M owners at the recent ACE Cafe meet there seems to be quite a few that would be interested!

Marcus and Jo have done this before so appreciate their help in organising. The idea would be to meet on a Friday evening at a hotel for a meal and then after breakfast head off in the morning for some driving and stay over somewhere in Wales on the Saturday night. We would continue with some more driving on Sunday morning with perhaps a lunch stop and drive back home late afternoon early evening!

We would include the famous EVO Triangle and a few visitor spots on route. I have identified a couple of good places where the Evo team and other car journalists stay.

I am suggesting a weekend in September, so let's get the ball rolling and ask who is up for this?
Current mods: Forge FMIC, N55 Midpipe, Alcantara Steering Wheel, OEM 2012 LCI Black lines, BMW Performance grilles and pedals, Ohlins R&T suspension, Supersprint Exhaust, BMS Charge Pipe, Forge Diverter Valves
Appreciate 0