comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace11 View Post
isnt a swiss tüv also valid in germany? cus i know switzerland has even stricter regulations for these kinds of things than germany..
I dont think so... I think the Wheels Need to be approved by the German or Austrian TÜV. I think it got something to do with some EU Laws but i really dont know.
I know that its possible to get them Street legal, but theres a difference between a TÜV Station an a TÜV Guy that do the paperwork for Wheel Shop or something. In many cases the TÜV Guy says its legal and in the worst Case the TÜV Station denied it... In the end the Customer get in Problems
So... These Poke and Hella Flush style is Never ever Street legal here in Germany . The TÜV Guy would get a heartattack if you would Drive like this to his Station . Its the Same with some "slight rubbing" ... A TÜV approved wheel Combo Never ever, in every worst scenario, would rubb.

Hard to Type ist in english, but i Hope everybody understands
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #
Appreciate 0