07-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman View Post
It all varies a little from car to car. For sure you are gonna need to do some mods if you get those wheels and use PSS 255 rears. So get the tires/wheels installed at an alignment shop. Have them increase your camber up to around -2deg each side, drive it a few mins and see if you need to add more (preferably have another person or two ride in the car with you).
Okay. So let say it rubs after the shop puts -2 in the rear, should dial more camber or just shave or roll it? I heard some guys said dial in camber does not really help when you're still rubbing. Because both of my shops, which are tires shop and body shop are located in the same area so I might just go to the body shop if camber does not really help. Should I set it at -2 at first place or try -1.5 first?
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0