Rep
Drives: 2016 MG MT M2

FS/FT: 19in TSW Londrina Wheels/w Conti 3's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,800.00

Item Interest
PRICE REDUCTION
WOULD SELL THE WHEELS ONLY FOR $800......

ALSO LOOKING TO TRADE

Looking to sell my TSW Londrina 19in wheels. Asking $1800 obo. Specs are F 19x8 et 35 and R 19x9 et 45. I am pretty sure that that is what they are. I have not taken them off in a while and can't remember exactly. Tires are Conti Contact 3's F- 225/35/19 R 255/30/19 with about 75% tread left. As they sit now the centers are painted Audi Green (love it or hate it) with staggered polished lips. No cracks or bends. Three are super clean and one rear has very light curbage. There is some light road nicks from general use, nothing bad. From 5 feet they look perfect. They come with OEM TPMS, BMW centercaps and hubcentric rings. With rolled fenders they do not rub at all with a medium drop. I would be able to paint the centers any color that you want for an additional price. Looking for local, but will ship at buyers expense. I love the wheels but just looking to change it up. There is also one extra rear wheel with a messed up lip, got curbbed and tried to fix it myself and it did not work. I will include that for free.

Last edited by twin fed; 03-05-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0