Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
OT - Looking for advice on working in UK and other misc info

Hi fellow gearheads

My wife accepted a 1 yr Maters program in Glasgow's University of Strathclyde Business School. Naturally we wish to be together during this time abroad or just a short train ride/flight away.
So I have applied for a t-5 youth mobility working visa, its length is two years.

I am looking to work in a Financial institution and or a consulting firm. My background is a Master in Economics, finished in April 2013 and work experience in Business Analysis in a financial firm.

I am looking for insider information about getting a flat, banking tips, advice on which job boards to use, and where to build my network. My goals would be to secure a job in Edinburgh, London, Leeds and other financial centers such as Birmingham.

Any information is welcome and appreciated.

Andrey

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 09-17-2013 at 12:21 AM..
Appreciate 0