Downeaster1
BMW Master Tech
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E36, E82, E90, F10, F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
BOOM! strike one against the M235i! So the steering isn't even improved over the F30??? The F30s i've driven were quite frankly horrible.....just downright horrible! I'm fearful about the next generation M3/M4 also suffering from this....

i don't like the look of the new interiors either. they're too 'complicated' looking....like 10 designers built it....instead of 1 or 2.
I couldn't agree more. Everything about the interior is wrong. Doesn't feel natural or inviting, and most deff not sporty. To me, the steering feels exactly identical as the F30. It's like you can't "feel" the road anymore. There is no feedback through the steering wheel. I refuse to buy another BMW until this whole mess is sorted out (with the one exception of the F10 M5, but thats far out of my price range).

EDIT: It also urks the hell out of me that BMW will happily throw an M on just about anything and call it sporty. They tried it back in the day with the E28 M535i and the M633csi. Both we're cool, but they didn't continue that trend...and for good reasons. It was watering down the "true" M cars.
Appreciate 0