05-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #3108
Kouper
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is AW/Black 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
I haven't...yet, but contacted my sales guy about it. Timing is perfect for me, but just not enough info yet on what on earth it will look like. If it's the render like the red one, eh, I'll probably pass. If it looks like that recent orange render, I'm first in line to put down a deposit.

You can always extend your lease a few months I believe, and they definitely work with you and give you extensions I believe when you have a new car ordered so you can wait for it.

Unfortunately, when priced out, I'm guessing it'll run me $65k and the increased performance may be complete overkill as a daily driver compared to buying out my current car's lease for $30k and maybe just doing a lil suspension/bushing work and/or going Dinan Stage 2 (or 3). Also keeping my eye on that 2015 TTS and ultimate TTRS as well as I really dig their innovative and zen-like interiors compared to the direction BMW is going, as much as I love the ipad smashed through the dash "integrated" look.

You can always sublease my car if you need to and go to the dark side of DCT. =P
Careful, Greg....it hasn't even been one year yet and you are already talking about your beloved 135is like she's a has-been, minced meat, dog breath, and all that unflattering stuff. You better show her some love and stop whispering "M2 deposit" in her ear before she takes a (coolant) dump in your parking spot. Just sayin'
Appreciate 0